I Can Help You With:
- Website hosting and content management
- Keeping your website secured and current. All necessary 'behind the scenes' updates done for you
- Updating content with new products and services offered by your business
- Teaching you how to add new content and manage your site for yourself
- Showing you how to take advantage of Facebook and Twitter to promote your business through your website
- Claiming your free 'Google Places' and 'Yahoo Local' listings
I Offer Three Options:
- Option 1: Hosting and maintenance. This does not include updates to the content of your site. You could decide to 'pay as you go' for updates or choose Option 2
- Option 2: Fully managed, hosting maintenance and updates. This option is better value if you are sure you want regular content updates.
- Option 3: If you want to manage and update your site yourself once it is up and running, choose this option for hosting only.
Option 1. Hosting and Maintenance
Your website hosted, all necessary maintenance and backups done 'behind the scenes' so your site goes on running like clockwork!
£125 per year
Option 2. Fully Managed Service
As Option 1. with the addition of 1 hour per month for content updates included in the price (additional work charged at £15 per hour)
£250 per year
Option 3. Hosting Only
You will get your own C Panel account with your own, secure password access. You will also get Admin access to your WordPress site to update and manage it for yourself whenever you wish. If required, I can provide training for you to help you understand how to do this (additional fee).
£50 per year